Garden of Life Raw One Women 75caps
Garden of Life Raw One Women
Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin For Women
Raw One Benefits For Women
- Supports Normal Glucose Metabolism
- Raw Energy On-The-Go
- Vitamin D3 for Calcium Absorption
- Supports Healthy Metabolism
- Provides Antioxidant Cellular Protection
- Promotes Optimal Immune Function
Breast Health - Vitamin D3, Vitamin E
Reproductive System - Folate, Calcium, Zinc
Bone Strength - Vitamins C, D3, Calcium, Zinc
Healthy Heart - Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C, E
Optimal Digestion - Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D3, Zinc
Healthy Skin - Vitamins A, C, Copper
Does Your Multi Have The Code?
Only Vitamin Code provides Raw Food-Created Nutrients Raw Food-Created Nutrients are cultivated with their Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
Code Factors are the known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that your body thrives upon.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsule may be opened and contents may be taken directly with water or raw juice. Not intended for children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 75|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A* (as beta-carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D*||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E*||20 IU||67%|
|Vitamin K*||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6*||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12*||12 mcg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||10 mg||100%|
|Raw Organic Amla Berry (Indian Gooseberry)||120 mg||+|
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Protease, Phytase, beta-Glucanase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase
|+ Daily Value not established.
¹ Raw Food-Chelated Minerals
* Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.