BELL Cardio Health 646mg 60caps
BELL Cardio Health
- Formulated to help reduce inflammation in the arteries and promote cardiovascular health.
- A unique formula to help keep your internal processes in balance.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 play key roles in converting homocysteine into methionine (one of the amino acids from which the body builds new proteins).
- Garlic's combination of flavonoids and sulfur-rich nutrients have been known to protect the cardiovascular system and enhance the immune system.
- Provides antioxidants that help defend against free radical damage to cells.
- GMO Free and Allergen Free.
Bell Cardio Health is a multi-ingredient formulation that helps to reduce homocysteine levels for the improvement of cardiovascular health.
Homocysteine is an amino acid that is found in the blood and is acquired predominantly from eating meat. High homocysteine is related to early development of heart disease and atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries).
Ingredients: Betaine hydrochloride 150 mg, Oat extract (Avena sativa) (grain/seed) 100 mg, Garlic extract (Allium sativum) (bulb) 100 mg, Yeast extract (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 100 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg, Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (stem/fruit) 50 mg, , Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf/stem) 50 mg, Papain (Carica papaya) (fruit latex) 25 mg, Folic acid (Folate) 400 mcg, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 400 mcg, Biotin (Vitamin B7) 100 mcg.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule, twice daily. Take with food/meal.