Dusenza Emu Oil 100ml
Dusenza Emu Oil 100ml
Since the beginning of times man has turned to nature to find remedies to relieve ailments. Many years ago the Australian Aborigines discovered the great health benefits which Emu Oil brought to their daily lives. Our Canadian Emu Oil is carefully refined to provide you with the ultimate quality of creamy, odor free, nutritional grade Emu Oil available today. Our Emu Oil meets or exceeds the International Emu Oil Guidelines. When Emu Oil was tested, it proved to be very hypo-allergenic and to have an extremely high purity level. Emu Oil is currently used in a variety of products including: skin moisturizers, shampoos, lip balms, pain relief products, balms, soaps, sun screens, body shampoos and other cosmetics which are beneficial to the healthy daily quality of our lives. Emu Oil contains high levels of linolenic acid a substance known to temporarily ease joint pain and oleic acid a substance which has a local anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissues. How to use pure Emu Oil a few drops of Emu Oil is all it takes to massage into the affected area. The skin should not feel oily when you are finished. If it does, you used too much. Repeat as needed. If you wish to warm the oil, place the bottle in hot water for a few minutes. When the oil has liquefied it is warm.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Rich in many essential fatty acids (EFA’s) that the body can absorb and use to manufacture hormones that regulate body processes, emu Oil provides the tools for the body to repair itself.
- BACTERIOSTATIC & NON-COMEDOGENIC – Fights the growth of bacteria and unlike other natural oils, emu Oil does not clog pores.
- ANTI-AGING EFFECT – Emu Oil is unsurpassed for its moisturizing properties. Studies found that dry aging skin increased in thickness by 2-3 times and age spots and wrinkles diminished noticeably.
- ARTHRITIS & JOINT PAIN – Emu Oil comforts stiff muscles and joints, and reduces the inflammation and swelling of arthritic joints. Laboratory experiments and analysis of emu Oil both in Australia and in the U.S. have confirmed that emu Oil has the ability to reduce inflammation of the joints. Treatment: massage warm oil on the articulation. Repeat as needed.
- BED SORES: Treatment: – Massage oil or emu Balm on the affected area. Repeat as needed.
- BURNS – Emu Oil has been found to be very effective on burns. It alleviates pain and reduces scarring and blistering. Treatment: massage oil or emu Balm on the affected area. Repeat as needed.
- CHRONIC INJURIES – Muscle strains, sprains, injured ligaments and even heel spurs that are experienced by athletes and other sports enthusiasts are responding well to treatment with emu Oil resulting in up to 50% faster healing. Many professional sports teams are now using emu Oil for massages in their training rooms. Treatment: massage warm oil on the affected area. Repeat as needed.
- CUTS, SCRAPES & BRUISES – Emu Oil relieves the pain and inflammation of cuts and scrapes without stinging or burning plus aids in the healing process. Treatment: massage oil or emu Balm on the affected area. Repeat as needed.
- DRY SKIN & HAIR CARE – Can be used on nails, hair and lips. Emu Oil acts as a fortifying agent for limp dry hair, helps to eliminate split ends and restores a natural healthy shine to the hair. There have even been reports of new hair growth in some cases. Treatment: for dry skin – massage into the skin of the affected area. Hair care – massage oil into the scalp and leave for a few hours. You may also add 1/4 of a tsp to shampoo used in one portion.
- INSECT BITES AND STINGS – Soothes pain and inflammation. Makes an effective bug repellent for children and animals. Treatment: Apply oil or emu Balm on the affected area. Repeat as needed.
- GROWING PAINS (CHILDREN) – Stretching of the ligaments and tendons cause inflammation. Treatment: massage warm oil on the articulation at bed time. Repeat as needed.
- HEMORRHOIDS – Emu Oil relieves itching and swelling due to the dilation of the veins in the rectal area. Treatment: apply oil to the painful area as needed.
- PSORIASIS & ECZEMA – Emu Oil acts like a therapeutic balm by moisturizing the skin and reducing the itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions including bed sores caused by prolonged illness. Some hospitals treating long term patients are using the oil and are having successful results on patients suffering from bed soars. Treatment: apply oil on the affected area. Repeat as needed.