FLORA Beyond Grape Seed 90Vcaps
Flora Beyond Grape Seed
Over fifty years ago in the Bordeaux region of France, Dr Jacques Masquelier made one of the most signifi cant discoveries in nutritional science He isolated a powerful antioxidant, cell and tissue protector, known today as Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs) Flora has formulated Beyond Grape Seed® by blending Masquelier’s® original OPCs with a full spectrum of biofl avonoids from bilberries and cranberries Beyond Grape Seed® helps avert premature aging by blocking destructive enzymes and reducing free radical-induced weakening of collagen, an essential and major component of skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments OPCs do this by donating electrons to unstable free radicals to neutralize them without the danger of becoming unstable themselves OPCs offer protection to collagen and at the same time support the body’s ability to maintain and enhance the health of connective tissue and the elasticity of skin The OPCs in Beyond Grape Seed® help strengthen the entire capillary system, preventing leakage from vessels in the legs, eyes and skin into surrounding tissue OPCs also help repair and prevent arterial lesions, keeping the blood vessel walls smooth, which helps prevent plaque build-up, as cholesterol can no longer become trapped.
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in reducing the oxidation of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- Helps to relieve symptoms related to noncomplicated chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), such as sensation of swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs.
Based on Dr Masquelier’s uniquely extracted Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPCs)
- A powerful antioxidant formula that strengthens and rebuilds collagen and elastin, protects the cardiovascular system, and reduces infl ammation and free radical damage throughout the bodyContains the clinically proven Masquelier’s® original OPCs (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidinins) developed and used in pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical products in France
- A powerful antioxidant formula that strengthens and rebuilds collagen and elastin, protects the cardiovascular system, and reduces inflammation and free radical damage throughout the body
- Protects skin, connective tissue, blood vessels and cells throughout the whole body from age-related damage
- Recycles and restores vitamins E and C and also contains cranberry powder and bilberry extract for added antioxidant benefit
- Clinically proven with 50 years of research
- Readily bioavailable: maximum absorption occurs within 45 minutes and levels are still 1/3 this high after 7 hours
- A potent 50 mg of OPC complex in each easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- 20 times more effective than vitamin C and 50 times more effective than vitamin E as an antioxidant
- Cranberry powder and bilberry extract supply a full range of proanthocyanidins
- Protects the structure of cells and tissues and neutralizes free radicals
- Helps to strengthen weak, swollen and varicose blood vessels in the legs
- Helps reduce the sign of age spots caused by sun damage
- Strengthens collagen and elastin for younger looking, more supple skin
- Able to cross blood-brain barrier for neuroprotection
- Non-GMO and vegan
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)(Masquelier’s® original OPCs) (95% total proanthocyanidins)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50 mg
Bilberry extract 100:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus)(equivalent to 1000 mg bilberry fruit;25% anthocyanidins)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10 mg
Cranberry fruit (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 290 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (plant-source), hypromellose
As an antioxidant: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
To reduce LDL oxidation: Take 2-3 capsules 2 times daily.
To relieve symptoms related to non-complicated CVI: Take 2-3 capsules, 2 times daily. Use for a minimum of 1 month to see beneficial effects.
For all purposes, take on an empty stomach with fruit or fruit juice. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
CAUTIONS: Keep out of the reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood thinners or if you have a history of kidney stones. Consult a health care proactitioner if symptoms worsen.