Sample title 1$0.00
Sample title 2$0.00
Sample title 3$0.00
Sample title 4$0.00
Omega Alpha GlucosaJoint 500ML
Omega Alpha GlucosaJoint
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS per 15 ml (Daily Dose) and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- D-Glucosamine HCL (shellfish exoskeletons), 1500 mg, Stimulates the formation of cartilage without side effects.
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 1500 mg A potent sulphur donor, essential to cartilage formation and restoration.
- Chondroitin Sulphate (bovine trachea) 1200 mg Effective in the repair and restoration of cartilaginous tissue.
- Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) 450 mg A potent anti-inflammatory herb
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) 450 mg A potent anti-inflammatory herb.
- Yucca (Yucca schidigera) 450 mg Due to its high content of saponins, Yucca is a powerful anti-inflammatory and has blood-purifying properties.
- Silicon (Sodium metasilicate) 10 mg Important trace mineral for bone health.
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate) 20 mg Important co-factor for the proper functioning of anti-inflammatory enzyme pathways.
Indication: Effective in reducing bone and joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, helps in building healthy cartilage and connective tissue.
Perfect for seniors and others who dislike or have difficulty swallowing pills, GlucosaJoint has been manufactured in an easily absorbed liquid form and contains only safe all-natural ingredients. We have used D-Glucosamine Hydrochloride instead of Sulphate and added a mild natural flavouring to improve the taste.
Convenient to use and may be mixed with your favourite hot or cold beverage. Promotes joint mobility and flexibility without dangerous COX-2 drugs or NSAIDS. Effective for pets too!
Suggested dose for adults: Take one 5 ml teaspoon 3 times daily. Shake well before use. DO NOT refrigerate. May be taken as 1 tbsp. per day but for best nutrient absorption take as directed.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
GlucosaJoint is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colour, flavours, wheat, or yeast.