Sample title 1$0.00
Sample title 2$0.00
Sample title 3$0.00
Sample title 4$0.00
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush 500ML
Omega Alpha Kidney Flush
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS Per 1000ml and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- Uva ursi 20 g A mild diuretic and effective at reducing infection of the kidney and urinary tract.
- Dandelion 18 g Known as a blood purifier and an excellent source of calcium.
- Corn Silk 15 g A mild diuretic and used to treat chronic kidney infections.
- Schizandra chinensis 10 g A source of antioxidants beneficial to kidney tissue.
- Horsetail 10 g An excellent source of many minerals especially silica.
- Polyporus umbellatus 15 g
- Cornus officinalis 18 g
Lysimachia christinae 15 g
All of these herbs have diuretic properties and are used to strengthen kidney tissue and conserve potassium
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate as antimicrobial preservatives.
Indications: Used as a cleanser for the kidneys. Increases blood flow through the kidneys.
Suggested dose for adults: Take 2 tablespoonfuls (30ml) daily. May be taken with food. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening. Not to be consumed on a continuous basis for longer than 1 month. For best results use Kidney Flush every 4-6 months.
Caution: Increase intake of potassium rich foods when consuming Kidney Flush. Individuals with serious kidney disease should not consume this product. Individuals with kidney stones may experience some pain because of flushing action of Kidney Flush to aid in passing of kidney stones.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Poaceae and/or Asteraceae/Compositae family. Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, and/or bowel obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have high blood pressure or cardiovascular disease.
Kidney FlushTM is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colors, flavours, sweeteners, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives.