Omega Alpha Para-Rid 90Caps
Omega Alpha Para-Rid
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS per capsule and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- Betel Nut (Areca catechu) 100 mg Effective against tapeworm, pinworm, hookworm, roundworm, fasciolopsis, blood flukes and acts as a mild laxative to expel parasites from the gut.
- Polyporus mylittae 100 mg Kills tapeworm, hookworm and roundworm. Active ingredient is an unknown protease. Clinical studies have noted the presence of eggs and tapeworms in the stool after 4-6 days of use.
- Garlic (Alium sativum) 80 mg Effective against hookworm, pinworm, ringworm and amoebae. Traditionally used in combination with Areca catechu and Polyporus mylittae for hookworm and pinworm.
- Pumpkin Seed (Curcubita pepo) 60 mg Effective against tapeworm and roundworm. Kills young schistosomes and very effective in the treatment of schistosomiasis.
- Wormwood (Artemesia absinthium) 50 mg Effective against roundworm, threadworm and pinworm.
- Cloves (Eugenia aryophyllata) 50 mg Effective against roundworm and kills parasite eggs.
- Rhizoma rhei 50 mg Effective against schistosomiasis and acts as a mild laxative to expel parasites and toxins from the gut.
- Green Hulled Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) 50 mg Effective against tapeworm, ringworm and pinworm.
- Mint 40 mg Increases gastrointestinal mobility to expel parasites.
- Cellulase 20 mg Partially digests the cell wall of the herbs to fully release the active ingredients and increase their concentration in the vicinity of intestinal parasites.
- Torreya grandis 30 mg
Indications: This product targets parasites of the gastrointestinal tract and removes residual toxins.
Suggested dose for adults: Take on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal), 3 capsules in the morning and 3 capsules in the evening. Continue this regimen for 7 days. Discontinue for 4 days and repeat the same regimen for 7 days. Please consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Caution: This product is not to be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Para-Rid is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives. The cellulase is derived from plant sources.