Omega Alpla LessTerol 60Caps
Omega Alpha LessTerol
INGREDIENTS, CONTENTS per capsule and SPECIFIC FUNCTION
- Policosanol (Cuban Sugar Cane Extract) 10 mg A collective term for the mixture of eight or nine higher aliphatic primary alcohols (long-chain alcohols) isolated from sugar cane wax. The most prominent member is amolecule called octacosanol. A number of studies have demonstrated that policosanol provides similar cholesterol lowering benefits to those of statin drugs and raises HDL levels.
- Hawthorn 100 mg Clinical studies show hawthorn is effective in reducing cholesterol.
- Guggulipids* 100 mg A number of studies have indicated that this Guggul extract lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. It has also been demonstrated to increase HDL cholesterol levels.
- Inositol Hexanicotinate (Non-flushing Niacin) 250 mg For over 50 years niacin has been known to lower total cholesterol levels specifically lowering LDL cholesterol, Lp(a) lipoprotein, triglyceride and fibrinogen levels. Simultaneously it also raises HDL cholesterol levels. In the form of Inositol Hexanicotinate, the benefits of niacin are achieved without flushing or other side effects.
- Folic Acid 500 mcg B vitamin known to help lower homocysteine levels in the blood. A high homocysteine level is a known indicator for heart disease.
*Standardized to 2.5% guggulsterones
Indications: LessTerol has been formulated to lower cholesterol levels and to improve HDL to LDL ratios.
Suggested dose for adults: On an empty stomach take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
LessTerol is manufactured under strict GMP standards. It does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, chemical additives, wheat, yeast or animal derivatives.