PREFERRED NUTRITION MagSense 400g*
PREFERRED NUTRITION MagSense
Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady and bones strong. It is also involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
With respect to skeletal muscles, a magnesium deficiency can cause twitches, cramps, muscle tension, muscle soreness – including back aches, neck pain, tension headaches and jaw joint (TMJ) dysfunction. Magnesium allows muscles to relax alleviating many of these symptoms.
MagSense is an easy-to-take powder and provides an efficiently-absorbed and well-tolerated form of magnesium. MagSense contains magnesium glycinate, allowing for faster and more efficient absorption, as well as taurine, glycine, vitamin B6, malic acid and other muscle supportive ingredients.
EACH SCOOP (6.78g) CONTAINS
- Malic Acid... 1560 mg
- Taurine... 500 mg
- Glutamine... 500 mg
- Elemental Magnesium... 280 mg
- Inulin... 270 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)... 80 mg
- Potassium (aspartate)... 55 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)... 50 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)... 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)... 20 mg
- Calcium (dicalcium phosphate dihydrate)... 18 mg
- Folic Acid... 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (citrate)... 60 mcg
- Selenium (selenomethionine)... 25 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)... 20 mcg
Original: Natural orange and lime flavours, stevia, silica.
Berry: Natural strawberry and berry flavours, stevia, silica, microcrystalline cellulose.
Suggested Usage: Mix 1 tablespoon/scoop (6.78 g) in 150 mL (5 oz) of water or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Please do not administer with a wet spoon as the extra moisture inside the container may cause the product to clump. This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners; corn, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.