Salus-Haus Alpenkraaft 250ml
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints, including coughs, bronchitis and catarrhs of the upper respiratory tract
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve irritation of the throat and coughs associated with colds
- Relieves minor bronchial irritations
- Contains an array of herbal extracts and pure essential oils in a base of honey and malt extract
- Free of wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, and artificial additives and preservatives
- Suitable for Vegetarians
EACH TABLESPOON (15 ML) CONTAINS:
|Eucalyptus leaf / branch terminal oil (Eucalyptus spp.)||1.35 mg|
|Peppermint leaf oil (Mentha piperita)||1.35 mg|
|Star anise fruit oil (Illicium verum)||2.25 mg|
|Fennel seed oil (Foeniculum vulgare)||2.25 mg|
|Dwarf pine needle oil (Pinus mugo)||10.6 mg|
|Licorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (3.25:1) (equivalent to 124 mg of dried root)||38.3 mg|
|Decoction and distillate from:|
|Thyme herb / leaf (Thymus vulgaris) (1:130)||115 mg|
|Linden flower (Tilia cordata) (1:600)||25 mg|
|Aniseed fruit (Pimpinella anisum) (1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Caraway seed (Carum carvi) (1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare) (1:824)||18.2 mg|
|Knotgrass herb top (Polygonum aviculare) (1:1851)||8.1 mg|
Sucrose, honey, malt extract, water, ethanol, sodium alginate and natural lemon oil.
This product contains no chemical preservatives.
Do not contaminate the product by drinking directly fom the bottle.
To preserve the product and prevent its fermentation, keep refrigerated at all times after opening and consume within 4 weeks.