SISU Ester ACES 120caps
SISU Ester ACES 120caps
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, the process can be damaging. Plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation generates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease, therefore it is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. SISU Ester ACES combines the three most potent antioxidant vitamins and one mineral to support the immune system and protect against oxidative stress.
- Synergistic combination of the most powerful antioxidant vitamins and minerals; vitamin C, beta carotene, vitamin E, and selenium
- Ester-C® is a less acidic vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells for long lasting protection
- Selenium and vitamin E work together to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes
- High incidence of breast cancer and cardiovascular disease have been reported where low levels of selenium are found in people’s diets
- Vitamin E inhibits oxidation, cholesterol build-up, and blood clotting, all aspects of heart disease
- Beta carotene is a carotenoid, a type of antioxidant that strengthens the cardiovascular and immune systems and is essential to eye health
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsules
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity NPN approved
- Each gelatin capsule contains: Medicinal ingredients:Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...250 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Beta carotene...1,500 mcg RAE
equivalent to 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) beta carotene
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)...134 mg AT
equivalent to 200 IU vitamin E activity
Selenium (sodium selenite)...50 mcg
- Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
- Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.