SISU L-Lysine 90Vcaps
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, meaning your body needs it but cannot manufacture it so you must consume enough in your diet or in a supplement. The best food sources are red meat, fish, dairy, eggs, beans, and legumes. By competing with L-Arginine, another amino acid, L-Lysine helps counteract the Herpes virus that causes cold sores when your immune system is weakened. Fatigue, overwork, intense exercise, and emotional problems can all create the stress that weakens your immune system and brings the Herpes virus out of hiding. It invades target cells and replicates, creating the blisters known as cold sores. As it is difficult to achieve therapeutic levels of L-Lysine from dietary sources alone, supplementation is the most effective tool to inhibit the replication of the Herpes virus and reduce the severity and duration of outbreaks.
- Can be taken at the first sign of a Herpes outbreak to stop it from progressing or preventively if outbreaks are frequent
- L-Arginine supports replication of the Herpes virus and should be avoided during an outbreak, along with food sources such as chocolate, peanuts, almonds, and raisins
- L-Lysine supports production of L-Carnitine which is important throughout the body including the cardiovascular system, energy production and the breakdown of fats
- L-Carnitine is vital to healthy heart and brain function (especially in older people) as well as liver health and male fertility
- Just one capsule per day of L-Lysine may aid calcium absorption and support the formation of collagen, which is important for bone and joint health
- Pure, vegan L-Lysine
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
L-Lysine (hydrochloride)...500 mg
(2S) – 2,6 – Diaminohexanoic acid
Contains no gluten, wheat, dairy or other animal products.
Take orally 2 capsules three times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.