Sample title 1$0.00
Sample title 2$0.00
Sample title 3$0.00
Sample title 4$0.00
Vitargo S2 Unflavoured 4.1lbs
Vitargo S2™ is a patented fraction of non-bioengineered starch, a sugar-free carbohydrate for Fueling (PRE and INTRA) and Recovery (POST), for any intense training or competition. Vitargo is unique in that it has been university tested in humans for its speed through the stomach (gastric emptying)1, muscle glycogen replacement2, and recovery performance after exhaustive exercise3. No other "designer" carb product has this evidence, including gels, "special" starches, maltodextrin/glucose polymers, special "homopolysaccharides", or highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD).
Directions For Vitargo S2:
HOW? In a shaker bottle
- Add 10-12 oz. of water (room temp. is best) to a large shaker bottle.
- Add 2 level scoops of Vitargo® S2 and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Add an additional 10-12 oz. of cold water and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
In a blender
- For best results add 2 level scoops into a blender with water while it's blending at low-medium.
WHEN? PRE- (before) or INTRA- (during) training or competition
- Mix 1 or 2 level scoops of Vitargo S2 as stated above. Feel free to add your favorite pre-workout, amino acid, electrolytes, or other non-carb supplement. Note that Vitargo is a fractionated STARCH and is thicker/more viscous than other powdered drinks.
POST- (after) training or competition, or for glycogen loading
- Drink 2 level scoops as soon as possible after finishing. Ideally, mix 20-25 grams of a protein source. After longer training/competition (>1-1.5 hrs) take another 1-2 scoops 30-90 minutes later.
|Serving Size: 2 level scoops|
|Servings Per Container:25|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV *|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||70 g||23%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
|Fractionated barley amylopectin (Vitargo®S2) [Source: EU; non-GMO].|
|GLUTEN-FREE (via ELISA testing each batch)|
|Manufactured in the USA at a cGMP facility.|