SISU Selenium Plus 60caps
SISU Selenium Plus
Oxidation is a natural and necessary process in which cells are broken down or converted to other forms. Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, too much can be damaging, and plants, animals, and people maintain complex multiple antioxidant systems including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and dietary antioxidants. Pollution, physical and mental stress, drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals can increase oxidation. Excess oxidation creates free radicals that are linked to age-related degenerative conditions, including vision problems, heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, and Alzheimer’s disease. It is wise to consume antioxidants from a wide variety of sources to support overall health. Selenium is a trace mineral and antioxidant which works with vitamin E to prevent free radical damage to cell membranes.
- A mineral antioxidant that supports the body’s natural antioxidant activity
- Selenium methionine is a chelated form, bound to a vegetarian amino acid for a more rapid absorption
- Supports immune system health
- Helps prevent selenium deficiency which is linked to numerous chronic health conditions
- High potency selenium in the methionine form
- Convenient dose of one capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Selenium (Selenomethionine)...200 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.