SISU CinnaMax 60Vcaps
Diets rich in sugars are damaging because these simple carbohydrates enter the bloodstream very quickly, requiring the pancreas to produce high amounts of insulin in response. Over time, insulin resistance can develop, which results in poor blood sugar metabolism and eventually diabetes or other blood glucose problems. Diabetes has grown to epidemic proportions worldwide, type 2 being the most common. In type 2 diabetes, the body is no longer able to make enough insulin, or cannot use it properly. There is also an increasingly common pre-diabetes state in which blood glucose levels are high, but not yet diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is linked to numerous health conditions including blindness, nerve and organ damage, and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and premature death. It is never too late to begin a program to keep blood sugar at healthy levels. In addition to daily exercise and dietary changes, supplements can also play an important role in promoting healthy blood sugar balance. Cinnamon has a long history of traditional use and a proven ability to support healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- High-potency 20:1 cinnamon bark extract, equivalent to 3000 mg cinnamon per capsule
- Extracts, unlike bulk powders, are concentrated to therapeutic levels of active components and contain fewer extraneous compounds
- The naturally-occurring coumarin is eliminated in the extraction process
- The same species and extract of cinnamon as used in the human clinical trial
- A staple of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Traditionally used in blood sugar control
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing, vegetarian capsules
- Contains no bulk cinnamon powder
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- EN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Cinnamon (20:1) bark extract (Cinnamomum cassia)...150 mg
equivalent to 3,000 mg cinnamon
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Adult dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.