SISU Super B Complex 90Vcaps
SISU Super B Complex
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins and why so many people can benefit from supplements. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians.
- Complete B complex formula plus choline and inositol to support overall health
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, hormone balance, nervous system, and brain health
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Formulated by an allergy specialist to meet the unique needs of people suffering from allergies and chemical sensitivities
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Active form of vitamin B2, B6 and B12
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride)...25 mg
(Riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))
Vitamin B6...50 mg
(Pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Pantothenic acid (Calcium-d-pantothenate)...125 mg
Folate (Folic acid)...500 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)...250 mcg
Choline (Choline bitartrate)...50 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.