SISU Garlic 120tabs
Garlic has a long history of use as a food and a medicine, dating back to the Egyptian and Chinese dynasties. Garlic is an antioxidant herb that supports the immune system, cardiovascular health and also has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Garlic’s distinctive odour comes from allicin, one of the active ingredients in garlic that is only produced when the fresh bulb is cut and exposed to air. People wanting to avoid this odour coming out in their breath or through the pores of their skin may choose a supplement.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels (hyperlipidaemia)
- Helps relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (colds and the flu)
- Source of the mineral antioxidant selenium
- High-potency garlic extract standardized to allicin potential
- Enteric coated so the product breaks down in the intestines rather than in the stomach to prevent garlic odour after consumption
- Each smooth tablet is approximately equivalent to one clove of fresh garlic
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Garlic (Allium sativum) (bulb) extract...250 mg
standardized to contain 2.5 mg allicin potential
Non-medicinal ingredients: stearic acid (vegetable), calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), powdered cellulose, peppermint.
Adult dosage: Take 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as recommended by a health care practitioner.