SISU Black Cohosh 60caps
SISU Black Cohosh
Menopause is the stage of a woman’s life when levels of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone decline. This results in the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia. Lack of estrogen also contributes to osteoporosis and heart disease. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) attempts to dupe the body into behaving as if no hormonal changes have occurred, but this treatment is associated with side effects. Black cohosh is a natural herbal remedy that, though it does not have estrogenic effects, alleviates hot flashes and other effects of reduced estrogen, without the adverse side effects of HRT medications.
- High-potency, standardized herbal extract
- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia
- Helps support bone density in menopausal and post menopausal women
- Reduces PMS symptoms
- Natural muscle relaxant that helps ease nervous tension
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- High-potency, standardized extract
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa) root...150 mg
standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Adult dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. May be used up to 6 months.