SISU Dophilus Plus Chewable 120tabs
SISU Dophilus Plus Chewable
For optimal health, we need a healthy balance of bacteria in our gastrointestinal (GI) system. Unfortunately, the balance of bacterial flora in the GI system is easily upset. For example, stress, illness or a course of antibiotics can cause the probiotic bacteria to be overwhelmed and this can quickly lead to stomach upset including diarrhea and begin a cycle of poor digestion and reduced immune function. A probiotic supplement is a simple and effective way to help prevent GI problems, repair damage, and restore gastrointestinal health.
- Helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients from food
- A factor in healthy immune system function, particularly colon health
- Bifidobacteria (B. infantis) protects against pathogens and promotes intestinal, particularly colon health
- Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus) work with bifidobacteria to produce essential vitamins, and improve lactose intolerance and overall digestion
- The two families of bacteria have been proven in human studies to work together to treat diarrhea
- Specially chosen strains that are found naturally in humans
- Delicious cherry taste - all-natural flavours and sweeteners
- Guaranteed potency at expiration date
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Bifidobacterium infantis (M-63)...1 Billion cfu*
Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122)...500 Million cfu*
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111)...500 Million cfu*
*colony forming unit
Non-medicinal ingredients: sorbitol, fructose, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, citric acid, stearic acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural cherry flavour, cherry juice concentrate, ascorbic acid, potato starch.
Contains no wheat, peanuts, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial preservatives.
Dosage: Adults: Chew 2 tablets 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Children (4 and over): Chew 1 tablet 1-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.